The Ontario/Rhône-Alpes (ORA) Student Exchange Program is inviting applications for studies at select universities in the Rhône-Alpes region of France. We seek out and assist qualified undergraduate and graduate Ontario students in all fields who would benefit from one or more terms for study or research in France. Ontario students must have completed a minimum of 2 years of a recognized degree at their home university.
The ORA program is open to all students at participating Ontario universities. A list of participating Ontario universities can be found here.
You should definitely consider participating in the Ontario/Rhône-Alpes Student Exchange if:
- You enjoy living in one of France's and Europe's most beautiful, prosperous, and technologically advanced regions.
- You want to enhance your marketability by gathering international study and work experience.
- You want to be part of a select group of students from across Ontario chosen for their academic achievements, extracurricular involvement, and outstanding personal qualities.
And all this while earning course credits towards your Ontario degree.
Participation in the "ORA Program" offers the following additional advantages:
- advising and support on both sides of the Atlantic
- expedited admission to one of the world's great universities
- preferential placement in a student residence
- continued full eligibility for OSAP, OGS, and SSHRC scholarship support
- a pre-departure orientation weekend in Toronto in May
- eligibility for consideration for further scholarships and bursaries
To apply, contact the International Office of your institution. You will also have to fill out the application form.